- Amazon.in Gift Cards are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase and carry no fees.
- Redeemable on all products on Amazon.in except apps (including all Branded Gift Cards like Shoppers Stop, Westside, Lifestyle, Big Bazaar etc.)
- Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
- Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase. There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
- Amazon.in Gift Cards cannot be refunded or returned.
- Amazon Pay balance cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
Amazon.in Gift Card – In a White Box
1,000.00 ₹ Including Tax